You may enroll in the Springhill Pooled Accounts Trust through your personal attorney, or directly through a Springhill Pooled Accounts Trust staff member by calling 248-269-1319 or via email PAT@chninc.net.
• You do not have to have an attorney, however a personal attorney is recommended as Springhill Pooled Accounts Trust staff members cannot provide legal counsel.
What is the process?
Please complete and submit the following documents:
- First-Party or Third-Party Joinder Agreement – must be notarized
- Beneficiary Information Form
- Copies of ID and benefits information (SSI/SSDI/Medicare/Medicaid/Proof of insurance): If you are unable to locate this information, a Statement of Benefits can be requested by calling Social Security at 800-772-1213.
- Funding check: Made out to Springhill Pooled Accounts Trust, add the beneficiary’s name in the memo line. If a funding or deposit check is in the beneficiary’s name and will be signed over to the beneficiary’s sub-account, please complete and submit the Schwab Letter of Release Form along with the check. Instructions on how to complete the form are here.
- Letters of Authority (if applicable): Conservatorship, Guardianship, Representative payee, Power of Attorney, etc.
- Pre-Paid Funeral Contract (if applicable)
Please mail the above items to:
Springhill Pooled Accounts Trust
5505 Corporate Drive, Ste. 300
Troy, MI 48098