You may enroll in the Springhill Pooled Accounts Trust through your personal attorney, or directly through a Springhill Pooled Accounts Trust staff member by calling 248-269-1319 or via email

•  You do not have to have an attorney, however a personal attorney is recommended as Springhill Pooled Accounts Trust staff members cannot provide legal counsel.

•  Please review our Permissible Disbursements which gives examples of what the Trust can pay for based on benefits received and the benefits of using Springhill Pooled Accounts Trust here.

What is the process?

Either on your own or with your attorney, please review the First-Party or Third-Party Declaration of Trust before you sign any paperwork.

Please complete and submit the following documents:

  1. First-Party or Third-Party Joinder Agreement – must be notarized
  2. Beneficiary Information Form
  3. Copies of ID and benefits information (SSI/SSDI/Medicare/Medicaid/Proof of insurance): If you are unable to locate this information, a Statement of Benefits can be requested by calling Social Security at 800-772-1213.
  4. Funding check: Made out to Springhill Pooled Accounts Trust, add the beneficiary’s name in the memo line.  If a funding or deposit check is in the beneficiary’s name and will be signed over to the beneficiary’s sub-account, please complete and submit the Schwab Letter of Release Form along with the check.
  5. Letters of Authority (if applicable): Conservatorship, Guardianship, Representative payee, Power of Attorney, etc.
  6. Pre-Paid Funeral Contract (if applicable)

Please mail the above items to:

Springhill Pooled Accounts Trust
570 Kirts Blvd., Ste. 231
Troy, MI 48084