• You do not have to have an attorney, however a personal attorney is recommended as Springhill Pooled Accounts Trust staff members cannot provide legal counsel.
What is the process?
Please complete and submit the following documents:
- First-Party Joinder Agreement or Third-Party Joinder Agreement – signed, original, notarized.
- Notice of Fees – signed
- Beneficiary Information Form
- Copies of ID and benefits information (SSI/SSDI/Medicare/Medicaid/Proof of insurance): If you are unable to locate this information, a Statement of Benefits can be requested by calling Social Security at 800-772-1213.
- Funding check: Made out to Springhill Pooled Accounts Trust, add the beneficiary’s name in the memo line.
- Letters of Authority (if applicable): Conservatorship, Guardianship, Representative payee, Power of Attorney, etc.
- Pre-Paid Funeral Contract (if applicable)
Please mail the above items to:
Springhill Pooled Accounts Trust
5505 Corporate Drive, Ste. 300
Troy, MI 48098